Social Media Strategy
Social media can be a great tool which can grow your business by leaps and bound. Many organizations across the globe are using social media to increase their business revenue, build brands and to increase customer loyalty. Social media is very tricky to manage. It may give you excellent results if done properly or else it can have adverse effects on the organization.
Suvichartech helps customers build their social media strategy, execute and measure ROI of it.
Social media is a long term play. But one has to build strategy looking at the current state. Organizational commitment is required in order to make social media adoption. Our initial engagement is generally for a period of 6 months to 1 year.
We generally follow following steps while working with clients on their social media initiative.
- Analyze: In this stage, we analyze the kind of business we are in and what influences customers in our segment. We also look at competitors and analyze their social media strategy. We also analyze the best practices and its effect. We also look at the demographics of our prospective customers and their habits.
- Define: In this stage, the emphasis on understanding our own business in better way. The questions like what we do, who are our customers, what are our short term/long term goals, what is our business strategy, demographics etc. At the end of this stage we decide on our social media strategy, roles and responsibilities, channels, tools, distribution, measurement criteria, content creation schedule, budget , goals etc.
- Execute: In this stage, we execute our social media strategy. We listen to conversations, identify top influencers, top communities, share content in different channel etc.
- Engage: The whole objective of social media is to engage with your customers all the time. No one can give you better feedback about your products/services than your customers. The feedback needs to be acted on effectively and politely. It is also important to influence prospective customers to take “buy” action.
- Measure: In this stage, we measure the effectiveness of social media strategy periodically. We can make adjustment to our actions based on findings we have over the period of time. It usually takes few months before you can see the actual results.
- Continuous improvement: Social media is a long term play. Organizations must continuously improve based on results.