Open source development
Open source movement started in late 1990s. Large organizations distanced themselves from this movement for first few years, but have embraced it since last few years. However, with differing theories, open source development services got consideration only with software for which the source code is freely and publicly available. Open source solutions permits users to utilize, modify, enrich the software, and redistribute the customized ones in equally shared manner.
Open source development offers the flexibility in technology and quick inventions. It has now become equally reliable like commercial software development tools. Its modular system allows developers to create custom interfaces, incorporate new resources, test and fix software bugs.
To intensify budget-constrained business-driven initiatives, open source solutions are receiving much adulation with the success of various web development open source projects that have resulted in significant profitable value. Economic recession which started in 2008 has prompted even large organizations to look at the open source for their new initiatives.
Suvichartech offers custom solutions which results in process competence, cost reduction and encourages communication through technology. Our expertise in open source development allows us to recommend multi-platform strategies. Our experience in the web development open source initiatives determines the deployment of new applications, fresh approaches and practical solutions for crucial Internet/Intranet based information systems, CMS, and E-Commerce.
Our expert open source development services incorporate:
- Open source programmer on hire
- Open source testing
- Open source installer builder
- Open source project customize
Our open source solutions ensure the finest exposure to every aspect of using OSS for large IT establishments. Workforce competency, financial factors, system consistency, security processes, legal provisions and operations assistance are thoroughly evaluated.
We help corporate IT with:
- Cost benefit analysis
- Classifying applicant business application elements
- Evaluating a range of organizational influences including procurement procedures, personnel expertise and training, operations provision and intellectual property matters.
- Ascertain OSS constraints throughout the development life cycle
- Assessing best suitable options with commercial and OSS at every stage including operating system, databases, application servers, web services, middleware and development tools.